FSO Research & Information works with small and mid-sized businesses and non-profit organizations to improve the discovery, retrieval, and flow of information and knowledge. Using appropriate technological tools and information organization methodologies such as metadata and taxonomies, we help organizations capture, organize, find, and leverage their knowledge assets.
Specialty areas include:
- Knowledge-sharing strategy and process development
- Intranet and portal design, implementation, metrics evaluation, and governance
- Content and document management system consulting
- Collaboration tool implementation and adoption
- Electronic reference guide creation
- Library collection development, organization, and access management