Clients engage us when they need quality, relevant information and analysis to answer business-critical questions or provide impeccable client deliverables. Leveraging a wide range of resources, we find what Google can’t, and we deliver the results in fully customized, decision-oriented reports.
Business, financial, and company research
Company/industry/market profiles, comparable company and transaction information, and competitive landscape research and analysis in support of valuations, investments and partnerships, M&As, strategic initiatives, and business development and growth
Historical and point-in-time company, industry, and economic research and overviews to aid with disputes and assessment of damages
Statistics, data, and demographic information sourcing for benchmarking, market initiatives, and other purposes
Due diligence and business background research
Fact-finding background research — for the purpose of identifying red or yellow flags — to assist with potential investments and partnerships, M&As, new contractor and vendor relationships, and fraud investigations
Below are a few examples of projects we’ve completed for business valuators, forensic accountants, attorneys, M&A advisors, management consultants, and business owners.
‣ For a comprehensive valuation report, our client required the outlook for the business process services sector, as well as the economic overview and outlook as at the valuation date.
‣ For M&A purposes, a business broker hired us to identify and provide details of acquisition targets in the property management field in multiple jurisdictions.
‣ For a fraud case, we performed public records and media searches to identify relationships between individuals and businesses.
‣ For a business valuation, we identified major players and guideline companies in the furniture manufacturing industry, as well as transaction activity in the last few years.
‣ For a board placement, we performed due diligence background checks to identify any red flags or possible conflicts of interest.
‣ For business development purposes, we located and built a comprehensive report on the business strategy and growth expectations of several financial services firms.
Key Benefits of Working with Us
‣ We deep-dive into a large variety of information resources and uncover insights and intelligence that minimize risk and play a big part in your success.
‣ We analyze and distill vast quantities of information into a detailed yet concise package, providing you with an actionable deliverable.
‣ We can draw on a large network of domestic and international information professionals to provide you with specialized expertise when needed.
‣ We deliver custom research without increasing your overhead.
‣ Most importantly, our expert services allow you to concentrate on doing what you do best. To have pertinent, high-quality information, trust your research to us.